We are Manufacturer, Supplier, Trader, Exporter of a wide range of Hydraulic Operated Diaphragm Pumps, Hydraulic Actuated Diaphragm Pumps, Vertical Type Pumps, Double Diaphragm Pumps. Our setup is situated in Nashik, Maharashtra, India and majorly we serve customers from Gulf countries. These diaphragm pumps are developed by using high grade material and latest technology with set universal standards. We offer technically advanced Actuated Diaphragm Pumps which are widely in demand in the market because of low maintenance requirement. These can be customized as per the specifications of our clients and assures maximum performance.
1. HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION Designed for severe industrial application.
2. Easy to maintain with zero leakages
3. Hydraulically Balanced Sandwich (Double) Diaphragm with Rupture Detection
4. Inbuilt Safety Relief Valve.
5. Low NPSHR
6. Oil bath splash type lubrication for longer life
7. High metering accuracy.
8. Modular Configurations: Simplex, Duplex, Triplex and Quadriplex
9. Turn down ratio 10/1
10. Accuracy up to ± 1%
11. No Welds on Wet End Parts
12. Pumps can be provided with latern ring flushing connections.
13. Manual stroke length control standard (optional VFD)
14. Micrometic stroke adjustment while pump.
15. Available in variable / fix stroke.
16. Available with jacketing molten liquids .
17. Process Temperature withstand capacity from (-)20°C to 220°C;
1. Reagent head: PTFE, Polypropylene, AISI 316L, AISI 304, AISI 316, Alloy 20, Hastelloy C
2. Check Valves: PTFE, Polypropylene, AISI 316L, AISI 304, AISI 316, Alloy 20, Hastelloy C
3. Metal Gearbox: Cast Iron
4. Diaphragm : PTFE / Metallic
|Sr. no.||Pump Model||Capacity (LPH)||Pressure (Kg/Cm2)|
|1||HYD MM I S0||0 - 50||UP TO 20|
|2||HYD MM I S1||0 – 160||UP TO 20|
|3||HYD MM II S1||0 - 200||UP TO 20|
|4||HYD MM II S2||0 - 500||UP TO 20|
|5||HYD MM III S2||0 - 750||UP TO 30|
|6||HYD MM III S3||0 - 3000||UP TO 30|
|7||HYD MM IV S3||0 - 5000||UP TO 15|